View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 03:04 AM   #195
Dave1966

Default Re: Grey Nomads - grumpy pains in the ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzis3 View Post

As for the pushbikes...even on the rare occasions when they aren't _actually_ breaking the law they are certainly showing no regard for other road users. I've bent too many ears among my motorcyclist friends pointing out that even if they are in the wrong, get fined, lose their licence or even get gaoled it's still YOU that's dead or crippled. Someone really needs to let the cycling brigade in on that little...
Well I totally agree but good luck with that. I was clobbered the other day crossing at an intersection under a green walk signal. Old mate on his bike decided the red stop light is not mandatory and sailed straight into my shoulder as he cut the corner as he turned left. God help an elderly pedestrian or a child in the same situation. I thank Mr Newtown for a great demonstration of his second law. It’s pointless explaining stuff to him, he just rode off all embarrassed and sooky. The idiot probably thinks Newton’s laws was an old TV show and Bernoulli’s theorem was a 90’s dance band.

Last edited by Dave1966; 11-08-2019 at 03:22 AM.
Dave1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: