View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #21
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

This is 2wks ago, but my day was ruined by a kebab, yep a kebab. Drove 400km o offload the kiddies to Grandma, and the one thing I always get is a kebab, best place in town (I have eaten many a kebab lol), so I get to the shop at lunchtime, during school holidays, whilst waiting for somebody else to park, an old couple hop in their car next to me to leave, but alaas, I can't reverse back as I am blocked in by a line of cars, so the car behind me get's said spot. I drive around like a moron and finally find a spot, and it is the spot I like as the pillar is on my side, so I enjoy using it to keep my car as far away as the middle bay, and it can't get hit by the person next to me as they too have to avoid the pillar.

So I begin to pull into the bay, yep I have enough space and crrrrrrrrrrack, I swiped the pillar with the corner of the front end. So I get out and say no biggie, deal with it later, cmon kids let's get lunch. Go and get my kebab, drive to mums, sit down and take a bite.........not sure what happened, but it was the worst kebab I had ever had, I even got 3 bits of chicken bone for good measure.

So to get the kebab I was so desperatley wanting, I had to drive 400km, put up with the usual car park antics, scrape my car on a pillar and then the kebab was horrid anyway. Might sound petty, but honestly, I went from a 2 day trip, to dropping the kids with mum, staying the night and leaving at 6am the next morning. Canceled all plans to catch up with friends etc. All because of a Kebab hahahahahahahahahaha
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: