View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 04:32 PM   #232
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
i wasn't saying there was anything wrong with products from offshore. just that be aware when doing research that many people will badmouth these products simply because of where they are from without actually giving any reasons why. i say, just go in to any decision with both eyes open. its good to get lots of ideas, but at the end of the day, the only person that knows what will suit you, is yourself.

i'm all for supporting home grown, but at the same time, i have to look out for myself and family as well, and sometimes that means sticking to a budget and buying whatever you can afford.

when we were looking at camper trailers, we didn't rule out any based on where they were made, or where the materials came from.
Yeah I think you might have misinterpreted my comment, I wasn't implying that you were knocking it, I was just agreeing that some people refuse to acknowledge the stuff out of China, whilst throwing my support behind it.

From what I could gather, most of the lower end of the market source their tents from China anyway.

Now, those Jayco's are a great piece of kit for what they retail for, been sussing them out the past 2 caravan shows with the intention of buying one when the time is right.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote