View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 07:12 PM   #7
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: suspension issues with a BFIII wagon.

These springs are 5 leaf and were re-hardened I believe. The last owner was an older guy with no mechanical knowledge but lots of money I think. I have over $8k in receipts for work done and that doesn't include the complete suspension rebuild front and rear including all new bushes and links along with the new springs. It had the trans rebuilt, LPG installed, aftermarket install 2600kg Hayman Reece tow bar, new coils and plugs twice which turned out to be the LPG ECU, which was replaced, I have the coils and plugs as well, 2 spare new front hubs, new discs and pads all round, big ARB bull bar, decent head unit WITH the adapter wiring harness so the steering wheel buttons work... the list goes on. This was a money no object just fix it kind of guy. If he says the rear springs were done then they were done.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote