View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 11:27 AM   #15
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QLD-Bluey View Post
Why is it, when you are standing in a long line at any take-away or fast food outlet in Australia, and the people or person in front of you looks at you and raises their eyebrows when you join the line, then keep looking at their watches and sighing and complaining about the wait. Then after ten minutes finally making it to the counter they look up at the menu and say "Can I have aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh........mmmmmmm" usually followed by an absolute dumb question like "What's in a double bacon chicken Mcstuffaround burger?" Then proceeds to ask all the other members of their party what they would like...........aaaaarghhhh!!!!
Oh don't get me started...my missus does this too. You'll be in line for a fair while, massive listings of items on the wall right there in front of you, and yet when you get to the checkout it's "Oh! Umm...."

Also...ducking for cover...why do women get to the checkout in a store (supermarket, where ever), have all the goods rung up, and only then when told the total by the checkout attendant do they suddenly look as if they're surprised they have to pay for it and only then start digging through their purses/handbags for cash or a card to pay?? Men are usually standing there with card in hand hovering over the keypad ready to pay and get the hell out of there while the items are being rung up...

I feel free to type that as my wife is at the other end of the house and not standing behind me...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote
26 users like this post: