View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 10:17 PM   #1568
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
I am guessing you did not even watch the videos
The first video, he attempts to obfuscate by arguing the results may have been different if people had been eating grass-fed or organic beef, then telling us how great he feels after eating meat. Well flap, follwing that logic, let's all take cocaine! It's laughable when we already know what we do of the chemistry of red vs white meat, and the types of reaction byproducts that are produced in it via cooking.

The second, from a doctor that was prosecuted by the medical board for inadequate cleaning/disinfection/sterilisation practices and may even still be on probation. Not sure I want to be taking his advice. He doesn't actually point out flaws in the methodology, he argues that because the relative risk is not overwhelming, its near enough to be zero. Yet earlier he quotes confidence intervals that demonstrate statistical significance. His videos are clearly pitched at the ignorant.

A number of Berry's other videos are dismantled here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsOgOel9AQ

Like I said, feel free to drink the keto kool aid. But you're more likely to find that echo chamber you so desperately crave, elsewhere.
b0son is online now   Reply With Quote