View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 02:34 PM   #1579
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
I can, and I do, because my opinion is exactly that - educated. By something a little more rigorous than youtube.
Makes no sense, you have not read the study, you have not even looked at it. So how can you have an educated opinion on something that you have not even looked at??

The mere fact of having an educated opinion would require you to actually look at what you have an opinion about, otherwise it's not an educated opinion, it is just an opinion based on nothing. So really it's an uneducated opinion as you have not educated yourself on the subject.

Because if you had educated yourself you would have come to the same conclusions that the scientists from the National Institute of Cancer have come up with, ie that there is absolutely no correlation between eating cooked meat and cancer. Or are you suggesting that you know more about the causes of cancer that the scientists who have dedicated their lives to the subject?

However I will give you the benefit of the doubt and I will ask you to provide me some sort of evidence of your claim, hopefully in the form of a valid study that supports your claims, because if in fact cooked meat is linked to causing cancer I would really like to know about it as I eat a lot of cooked meat.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Last edited by XB GS 351 Coupe; 20-03-2019 at 02:47 PM.
XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote