View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #3
sailaway

Default Re: Road Trip USA in a Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thFordWA View Post
Had a peek at this Mondeo forum and realised there is a fair interest in the USA version, the Fusion. My wife and I had a great drive across Northern USA and into Canada in 2016 in a Fusion Titanium rental car. Thought some of you might like a few of our photos, the album in the link is specially selected for Fusion pics, from the hundreds we took on the 8,600km road trip (in 23 days).
Basically we drove from Seattle to Prince Edward Island, mainly via Interstate Route 90, with detours to Yellowstone National Park, Indianapolis, Detroit and the beautiful autumn scenic drives of Vermont and Maine. Then a 2 day drive down to Boston to drop off the rental car. A fantastic road trip for a Ford man.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qgHCkiYWKu10o0oi2

Note the photos are titled with a brief description.
Hope you enjoy the pics.
BTW, I had the car for 2 days before I realised the Fusion was the USA Mondeo - I had never heard of them! it seemed to be a fairly top range car, leather seats, 4 cyl turbo (I think 2.0 litre) - nice car.

Cheers.
Thanks for the pics and envy of your fantastic trip.

Noticed your dash mounted GPS and would have thought a Titanium Fusion/Mondeo would come with a in dash GPS.

Diesel or Gas? (Petrol)
2010 Ford Mondeo Zetec TDCi Diesel

Colour: Frozen White
sailaway is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: