View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 01:04 AM   #1
50Hz
Starter Motor

Default Newbie & New Car :-)

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and just saying hello. I've been kinda on the lookout for a new car for the past year or so and was set on a European wagon - either a 3-series Touring, a C-Class Estate or and A4 Avant. I'd test driven a C-Class and was lined up to drive an A4 this weekend... but a mate suggested that I should go and look at a Mondeo.

Well I managed to cash in some of my reserve of unpaid overtime on Friday and skip work early, so I went to check out and drive a Mondeo. I was so impressed I bought the car on the spot! So tomorrow at 1pm I'm picking up a brand new Mondeo Ecoboost Titanium Hatch in Frozen White. To be honest I was really looking for anything other than white... but I got a pretty good price so I was prepared to settle on that. I think it looks smart though and I've had the dealer fit a darkest legal tint, which will sharpen up the look a bit more.

This will be the first brand new car that I've ever had, and to be honest I'm a little bit excited. Ok, well a LOT excited! Hopefully my impulsive decision turns out to be the right one. I've got a good feeling about this purchase though.

Anyway I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers,
Andrew

50Hz is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: