View Single Post
Old 22-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #633
strik9
aka fpv747

Default Re: HSV GTS LSA lettuce tomato & special sauce on a sesame seed bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boz View Post
Personally I think the new Gts looks like crap I don't like the look of it at all.
To me Hsv's look more like a boy racers car . Where as the GT has very nice clean lines.

Also not everybody is for more tech and drivers aids most people that can drive just turn them off anyway ( thats if you can otherwise they become a real pain in the bum) To me more tech just means more weight more gremlins & things to go wrong and the holden's have had major electrical probs in the past ,You know things are not going to go well when you move out to overtake put your foot to the floor and you have no acceleration ( this happened to two people i know who have since sold their ve Hsv's)

Why is it that most of you so called Ford guys ( that probably spend more time on another Ls forum and are thinking its time to beat their chest on here ) are getting so excited about a car that has not even been released yet ?

I don't know how accurate this formula is but if 320 rwkw (which is what a lot of GT's put out in standard form) equals 430 rwhp and rear wheel horse power equals 430 fly wheel kilowatts that to me says that the gts is only going to have what we have now !!! And we all know how easy it is to extract the extra power from the Miami , so ford have a lot up their sleeve as far as power is concerned . If you have problems with practicing throttle control put wider rims and tyres on and or some nice sticky rubber.

Now come on guys this is a Ford Forum support the guys in blue for it was FPV that gave us the first truly AFFORDABLE and very quick supercharged V8 in AUS that is Australia's fastest ever production car to date.

Pfffft 100 - 110 grand for a holdung with that money you could buy a real super car - used GTR r35 - http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/de...2010-14723185?

Disclaimer. Sorry if this post offends Holdung fan boys but it should be closed to keep our forums in good taste ( if it aint blue its poo )
i liked the post very motivational .
This user likes this post: