View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 12:08 PM   #10
fgpsi
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: FG X, The Last EVER Falcon - Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by asagaai View Post
Before buying the FGX XR8, I toyed with buying a Porsche 2 door, but my work requires me to sometimes travel with a large amount of files, clothing for a week, computers, printers, laptops, and I remember struggling packing this stuff in a Honda Euro for a 1 month Inquest in Sydney.

Today, I packed my office into the XR8, and drove from Newcastle to Coffs Harbour. Stuffed the rear with files and legal gumph for 2 cases, back seat-printer, laptops, all office gear, 2 boxes paper for printer, 3 toners, 1 drum, etc etc.

Try getting this stuff in the back seat of a mustang or a 911- ha ha. I remember the printer being a problem with the Honda Euro-very narrow back door.

Could not believe how the Falcon ate all my crap, space to spare.

Then drove to Coffs Harbour, speeds, 100kph, 80 kph, and 110kph, and I factored in speedo underreading and a uhm variance -you get my drift-as well as some uhm spirited blasts of some 4/5, and the fuel consumption was 9.6, drove around Coffs before taking the fuel consumption shot above.

Not bad for a heavily loaded dinosaur putting out some 500 hp...

Great car this Falcon......
dude FFS at least throw a rug over the back seat, your printer is digging into the rear seat like no tomorrow
fgpsi is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: