View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 12:33 AM   #43
motomk

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8capri
If the dyno was reading low, imagine what that little hilux and LTDHO's would a made if it was reading 'happy' !!

Oh and if you really think the bad weather in the morning affected your figures, remember the first run of the day was a vn calais that made 140kw.

Nah sorry boys and girls, U can't blame the dyno, what it made is what it showed on the day. :evil_laug
Damn....I Knew what I wrote would cause disruption....The Dyno was fine....Please everybody...do not interpret my words in any other way...the dyno was perfect. I have had to go through these sorts of threads before and shake my head at them and then fix them up. I am embarrassed that I have now started something as I am a quiet person who avoids the limelight.
v8capri is quite correct the dyno was very representative of all dyno dynamic dynos and was reading pretty close if not identical to what others have read in the small sample I saw and knew about.
Thanks once again for a top day. I apologise if I have started anything here. I hope this finishes it.

motomk

Last edited by motomk; 06-02-2005 at 01:57 AM.
motomk is offline   Reply With Quote