View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 08:58 AM   #50
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCXR8
If it was on a dyno dynamics dyno (DDD), and it was run in shootout mode, you are nearly right Casper (in that it makes little difference) - in theory, it is supposed to make zero difference to the results. The readings are what they are. Shootout mode is programmed to correct for high temp, humidity, etc, etc. This way, you are supposed to be able to compare dyno results from one DDD to another, even if they are across the other side of the world! Well.. that's the theory anyway, and assumes that the rollers on the dyno get sufficient grip, the dyno is kept callibrated, etc.

I didn't go to this dyno run, but as my last results were also on a DDD, I think I get bragging rights back over Casper. Until we go head to head, that is - at which time I will be able to tell him what colour smoke comes out of his exhaust (or not).. LOL
lol, yes, you have bragging rights now on power JC. Now you bette go to the 1/4 mile to see if you can get real world bragging rights too _2:
Must say it is amusing when all the V8 guys are happy to beat my HAD on the dyno...so you should too : Now for the track, thats a different story.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote