View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 10:11 AM   #51
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Well, we had the dyno day today and everyone involved was very well behaved.

After some though I have decided to post up what I saw as the only problem of the day. Someone named FTRWPN turned up, spoke to neither the organizers of the AU or E Series dyno day, revved his car then proceeded to do a sideways burnout down the entire length of the cars parked on either side of the road.

We had, for weeks, been reminding people that this is not going to be tolerated and, for all those involved, they were on the very best behavior. Its idiots like FTRWPN who, while having nothing to do with the event, turn up and pull stupid stunts like this that give us all a bad name. In front of 5 mods no less (Me, BlueAU, mincer, Thanatos and EFFalcon).

Now I have looked and he is not a member of this forum therefore the only way he could have known about the dyno day was to be told by a member (non members could not access the site to see the details off the dyno day). The only person who was seen near FTRWPN was FPRWPN (a coincidence? I don’t think so). This person IS a member of this site and was NOT part of either dyno group. Although he himself did nothing wrong and cant be blamed for the incident I am hugely disappointed in the fact that people feel the need to turn up to a structured and peaceful event and “hoon it up” just to get attention.

I will say that FTRWPN certainly did get the mods attention….but it’s not the the sort you want. Your car has been noted and, for future events of aufalcon.com, if you are there, you WILL be asked to leave.

Aufalcon.com has a clean record and a policy of no tolerance for hooning on events on public roads….. that is in stone and ANYONE who breaks this will be told to leave.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote