View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 06:53 PM   #36
Binny

Default Re: In for the long haul - Minor mods coming

Well how things change.
I've had an interesting couple of weeks with a health scare and then someone I know dropped dead from eating a pizza.
I was drooling over a brand new Mustang GT in the carpark and I decided that you know what, life is too short. I've always wanted to own a V8 RWD car and I'm in my 40s so must be time for a mid life crisis. No regrets.

No way I can afford a new stang so I looked around at the options. For the price range and condition I was looking at, BA and BF XR8s in various condition were the option. But TBH I'm not a huge fan of the Barra 260 in stock form, it doesn't have the low down grunt I expect.
I'm pretty brand agnostic. I have owned a lot of different brands so I looked around. I ended up finding a mint HSV VX Clubsport and I'm stoked with it. Sorry to all the Ford fans. I just hope I can find an equivalent forum with the same type of people as you lot. Friendly and no BS.

So I sent a reply to Burton Power on Sunday asking to cancel the intercooler order and then ironically it showed up here on Monday after I had been waiting 6 weeks for it.
So now I have a brand new Airtec cooler if anyone is interested PM me. It suits all MA to MC TDCIs.
I'll post an add in the parts section so look for the details there.

Take care all.