View Single Post
Old 24-04-2020, 04:01 PM   #29
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Default Re: What's your distractions ..

I signed up for one of the free TAFE courses, so I'm working on that.
Dragged out the Wii and did some "exercise" playing games.
Finally finished one of the books I'd had sitting in my "to read" pile for a few years.

Also stitching an epic tapestry, though I'm running out of supplies for that, and the shop I get my wools from are so busy, they've forgotten my order. I'd drive down there and pick it up (assuming I didn't get stopped), but the car has been sitting so long now the battery is cactus, and I can't find the trickle charger.

Beyond all that I have plenty of Finnish language textbooks to work through, and friends that are native speakers to practice with online. I usually listen to Finnish radio or news while doing other things for immersion practice.

And I would love to pull out my violin, cello, flute, or finally get into learning to play my gorgeous silverburst guitar. I could also pull apart and refurbish the cheap bass that Dad bought a few years back.

But I live with people who sleep through the day, either for work or illness, so I generally have to be pretty quiet.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is online now   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: