View Single Post
Old 27-07-2011, 12:03 PM   #23
brendo83

Default Re: Ebay Bogan special.

Sorry but when you advertise an unroadworthy centerpoint EA with nearly 300,000kms for over 5 grand you'd better prepare yourself for some interweb based ridicule.

Does anyone believe that he has been offered anywhere near what he's asking? I also find it hard to believe that anyone would do a $6000 bare metal respray on an EA, I'd be interested to see if he's got evidence of that.

Its amazing the stories that people will spin, I bought a purvis eureka a few years ago which had the factory optioned spoiler kit on it and a mild ported 12at rotary, here's part of the email he sent when I first enquired:

"Yes, it did 0-100kms in 4 secs. Also dynoed at 296km/hr. A little history: The car, being light in weight, would become airborne with all its power at 170km/hr. Therefore through extensive testing in a wind tunnel and with the addition of a Ferrari rear window blade and Lambo rear wing, the car at 200km/hr and up! would drop 1" and stick to the road like glue. Truly an amazing experience!"

BTW the factory option spoiler is a fibreglass lambo copy and is exactly the same profile top and bottom so has zero aerodynamic effect.