View Single Post
Old 16-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #98
lilmattie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Gtb 351 - 1983 To Now And Beyond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB 351
In 2011 my goal was to get the GT ready for the Hardtop Anniversary at Echuca. I had a huge list of things I wanted to do but as per usual I only had the time and money to focus on a few of them. I wanted a better tune in the motor which meant converting it from a batch fire to full sequential injection. With the help of my Nephew Nigel [Strength Mechanical, Tanunda] an MSD magnetic pickup was fitted to the cam gear and wired into the MoTec ECU. While this was happening the old Pacemaker extractors were tossed and with the help of my good friends Marshy and Jake we set about making new extractors which would give me some ground clearance. Pacemaker supplied me with the basic sections and we started dummying and cutting.

They took 3 weeks to make and were then sent to get ceramic coated as per the last pics. Very happy with them, thanks to Marshy and Jake.
The 3.7 slipper was removed and the 4.11 spooled diff centre fitted for the drags at Heathcote. A bunch of other things were done, but as its getting late I will get into them next time - Cheers
That is quite awesome!
lilmattie is offline   Reply With Quote