View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 12:35 AM   #9
Silver Ghia
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: As Silver Ghia his contributions to the AU and BA technical areas have been of high quality and valuable to the member base. 
Default Re: Customer service focus swings to what Ford owners need, car-maker says

On topic again, I had my FG serviced a few weeks ago, a few days later I received a questionnaire from the dealer. Then a week later another more comprehensive questionaire from Ford themselves. It was obvious to me Ford were trying to get feedback from customers how the dealership service department handled the work done, and the quality of the work that was done. Other dealerships do the same thing, the VW place where my wifes car gets serviced also does post service questionnaires. Its a good way of ensuring and maintaining quality of servicing at dealerships.

Remember also that bad experiences may not have happened recently, but in the past before Ford realised they were falling behind and had to do something. Unfortunately bad memories tend to linger on.
Silver Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote