View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 01:07 PM   #185
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Hi guys,just updating on my situation.Phil,indi(his wife) and Lawrence in the USA,are not communicatiing with me in regards to the money they all owe me.Lawrence agreed over six months ago that he and phil and indi his wife,stole our money,close to $30,000 and he also agreed to make payments to me each month.He stopped making payments three months ago(he currently owes $16,000 and is behind $6,000 in monthly payments) In the last communication we had,I said I was going to go on the forums to let everyone know what was going on and he basically said,that if I do that,I wont be getting my money,because he wont have a business left to pay me back,due to all the bad social media posts.....I feel for everyone here and everyone else effected by this,but the fact is,all of you at least have your vehicles etc sitting somewhere in a warehouse that you hopefully can recoup.....They sold all my cars after exporting them in their own names (not mine)and then spent all the money.Thats stealing and they have admitted doing this.There are no cars to recoup for me unfortunately.They have also owed me this money for about 2 1/2 years now.As I said before,I really feel for everyone effected by this and will update the situation as soon as I know something,cheers
Spidermcglurk is offline   Reply With Quote