View Single Post
Old 14-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #140
Shockworks

Smile Re: Ford Falcon BA-FG Coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedog View Post
I've had it in for 3 months and the best way to describe it is that the car feels "planted" especially at higher speeds.

It is my every day driver and I like to roll around with 1 click up from soft to the front and rear at full soft, this seemed to work well with the crap rear tyres I had on.

At the track I've played around with the settings a bit, but crap tyres were the weak point.

Now I've upgraded the rears tyres to some pilot super sports the grip is ridiculous so I will have to play around with maybe stiffening the back a little more.

But that is also what's awesome, you can adjust to suit your exact requirements....and it's just a click, click...done

I love my car......
Thanks natedog and to all our customers for the wonderful feedback. We so much appreciate the words of support. When we started Shockworks, no one knew us and it was my first priority to make a package for the Ford that made a big difference to the ride and handling. So many years testing for the big guy's but could never quite get the car to feel the way I wanted with the factory parts and management driving the direction of the feel. Now I have so many options for the tuning and could decide for myself what I wanted to car handle and ride like. Thanks also go to Prodrive for lending us there big HP test car for an extended period until we were completely happy!
Thanks again guy's
Cheers
Brett
Shockworks is offline   Reply With Quote