Thread: Focus 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 01:37 PM   #13
mickyj

Default Re: Focus 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyj View Post
Ok car is from 2012 dealer does a 12 month service they said it’s 165’000 service
Car says it’s just reached 61’000 kms
What’s your point
It has done to me and my son in his 30s what I’ve DESCRIBED it’s done it to 2 adult males!
Yes it revs when your driving normally
I live in Adelaide depends which suburb main roads are 60 to 80 Ks
Side streets are either 40 or 50 Ks
I’m not mechanical I told you the truth I sat in line waiting for the dealer to accept it to be serviced . I’ve waited at traffic lights it revs by itself and moves forward foot on brake
I don’t know what else I can say it’s doing all these things
Plus Ford recalled this focus for transmission to be replaced twice and it’s been replaced twice .
So why with the car computer screen saying transmission service now do a dealers mechanic say it’s the 3 month old battery . Now that was in 2022 car was fine again until 2 or 3 weeks before it’s scheduled Service January 16 2023 I explained again what was going on I asked please check the battery .
Dealers reply after service
It’s fine no issues battery is fine same battery the dealer said was not good .
So that was January 16 2023 last Thursday it did it again on the computer screen auto transmission service now
What the heck do I do no auto transmission place will touch it they’ve told me to take it to the dealer . And the dealer blames a battery that the RAA tested twice Thursday it’s fine
So what can I do I’m not lying
And the RAA man said he guessed the dealer was fobbing me off or owners off until they traded up the vehicle. But it was his opinion or guess.
He also said the focus has not done much KMs since 2012 my Elderly father didn’t drive it very often before he went into care and passed away .
I have been driving this car daily I also have a Mitsubishi lancer done double the Ks and nowhere near the issues this car has
You’ll can say it can’t do what I’ve said it does
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote