View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 08:41 AM   #612
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The Camping Thread

I've got 3 [emoji3]
One for cooking stuff, one for cleaning stuff and one for camping stuff.
Only problem is that they sit in the shed for the rest of the year and get dust in them. I pulled out all the pots, pans, plates, cups and utensils and ran them through the dishwasher to clean them up last weekend.

I've also got 2 striped hobo bags. One with sleeping bags, blankets and sheets and one with flooring stuff. (Foam squares and mesh floor and walls for the gazebo)

Chuck in the fridge, tent, chairs, 6x3 gazebo, gas bottle, clothes, pillows, food, etc and then your 6x4 trailer is nice and full! Kids bikes get chucked on top and then it all gets tied down.

The actual packing of the car and trailer won't happen until the day before but I just like to be prepared and make sure I can still find everything [emoji6]

I guess the other topic we haven't really covered in this thread yet is camping disasters! What's happened whilst you've been away?

For us, it was returning from Halls Gap last year and a little under an hour away from home the tread on one of the trailer tyres decided that after about 30 years that it wanted to separate. Luckily I noticed the odd vibration from the trailer and pulled over before it became worse. I changed the tyre only to have the car battery go flat whilst changing the tyre.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
2 users like this post: