View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #17
Jock260
Cast Iron fan

Default Re: 2011 April Fools Jokes

Me and a mate contributed to an April Fools joke. We decided that since we knew from many camping trips that he can start his 60 series cruiser with a screw driver, we could give it a try while he was in a Lecture at uni.

So we pulled the drivers side window down (winder is broken) and hoped in and started her. We decided to move it to another car park on the Western Campus and waited for him to finish and watch him freak out.

He walked out with a few of our other mates and walked into the car park and just froze. Then turned around and launch himself sprinting back into uni. Off course we started pyssing ourselves laughing, and then tried to give him a ring, but off course, no answer.

So we thought of places he might be, and thought he might have run back to my place which is close to uni. So we drove back there and waited for him. Then we get a call saying "Where the golly gosh have you vagina's put my car", we told him where it was and said he checked there, but that he would go and have a look again and ring us back.

Phone rings and its apparently not there. Back in the Pajero at warp speed, thinking we have gotten his car actually stolen, and there he is in the car park, looking very impressed. We get out, and get the "you blokes are mongrels, don't expect a beer from me at the bar ever again...etc etc"

Our dacks are packed when he bursts into laughter. He'd known we ****** with it, and obviously called us hoping he was right, getting us to give it away. Gone and found it, moved it again, and proceeded to **** with us.

He did well i reckon. That my story anyway, keep them coming.