View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 03:31 PM   #22
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: Why is it.................?

About SCS I used to own a little 92 corolla in between my falcons and yeah I pushed that little car a lot and to be honest it was probably the most fun I have had in any car. But one for the SCS guys is there is nothing worse than doing the speed limit or higher in the right lane to come up behind some bozzo doing 90 and thinking well this is a safe speed no one should pass.

Few times I've had to go to the middle lane to pass said dbag only to have them speed up until I can't pass them, now in a big roaring falcon its not an issue quick blip of the pedal and you'll shoot past them before they notice but in a little 1.6L 92 corolla ain't got a hope in hell.

But I remember my driving days as a P plater, there were times that putting that foot down made me feel manly and kicking it out was oh so fun...Two speeding fines and around $2500 payment was enough to curb that behavior pretty quickly. Now days I don't care so much I just love being in a big car, especially when someone tries to speed up to merge on you when you have right of way, my cars got dints scratches it doesn't bother me, get behind me or hit me either way your paying the bill

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060