View Single Post
Old 14-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #44
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapeworm
That car would look so hot with some nice alloys, they are full blown shockers that come with the car.
They are the factory "lightweight option" rims. The standard rims are these puppies:

I'd rather move to the U.S. for 12 months, buy a GT over there and drive it around in the States, touring the countryside (in a Ford GT mind you!), then bring it back to the N.T., get it licensed there as LHD, then bring it back to your state of origin running the N.T. plates.

Conclusion: Have a one year U.S. holiday in a GT and don't have to butcher it to RHD to drive it over here. Overall cost difference would be negligable.

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote