View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 03:57 PM   #121
Luke Plaizier
Lukeyson
Donating Member1

Default Re: WQ Fiesta Options not available in Oz

Backup parts arriving. I still haven't had any luck finding my damn recirulation actuator lever either. I've turned the place upside down and found a whole bunch of parts I'd set aside some time ago and am glad to find them again, but not this.

Best I can do is order one from Fitinpart for $16 I guess. I'll learn my lesson and CAD this one so I can print more for myself should I get all forgetful again in the future.

I put some thought and due diligence into getting an Indian Figo lever actually, but pulled myself up at the last minute. Mk6 Fiesta has 2 x cables with one going to each of the 2 x recirculation flaps. I found that the clever Aussie engineers changed this on the Figo - with just 1 x Cable to the centre of the flaps, and a plastic gear mechanism that turns both flaps equally.

Anyways, backup EATC module including the facia bezel and the internal temp sensor have arrived - in case I let any of the smoke out of the chips on the existing one I have - and a backup recirculation actuator that I thought I needed when I had that LHD/RHD issue a couple of weeks ago.

Lukeyson