View Single Post
Old 19-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #32
TUF-640

Default Re: Thinking of Buying this AU

hmm everyones saying 9k is way over priced....if your going to look at it that way look where im coming from...my series 2 fairmont has virtually crapped itself in the last year that ive owned it...various worn out suspension parts, ripped off on servicing at ford (alright thats my fault :P) just got it back a few weeks ago from having a cracked head and radiator..an issue that was supposed to be fixed in these models...anyway 9k and you have a warranty...so its costs you nothing in repairs if you are faced with such problems that ive experienced...ive spent a good 4k just fixing mine within the last year...such low kms you would assume its still pretty tight and works 100%...and all in all its from a dealer, obviously dealer cars are going to be more expensive, thats a given

i see that as an absolute bargain...i was going to put mine up for sale when i found out about the head issue, asking maybe around 6-7k...as its all fixed up now and hardly needs a thing for roadworthy i was going to put it up for around 9k and its got 170 on the clock....its insured for 10 so if you could pick up a series 3 with 100 thousand less on the clock than mine thats cheap as chips

Project: 2001 AU II Fairmont Silhouette | Optioned 17" Tickford wheels + Sports suspension | Tint

Weekender: 1989 NA II Fairlane - Rosewood | Standard (with functioning SLS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hardware

Just remember gents, anyone can follow fashion, but it takes someone with real class and finesse to have Style.
TUF-640 is offline   Reply With Quote