Thread: AU Parts Data
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2006, 02:20 AM   #196
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffAU1
Sorry Russ, but im not that clever with cars.

In the below pic is both the t-bar shifter and the handbrake lever, both with the silver button, (Yes i have circled these to make sure i am explaining myself correctly) and i need them in the same colour as the interior of my car

The link you gave me shows the handbrake as:
AU Leather Handbrake:
ER 2760 B6 about $200 plus the boot.

But i dont know if this is the right one, and in the right colour... also i could nto find the correct t-bar with chrome button

thanks again

It should be that grey colour ... I have the handbrake and boot with chrome button sitting at home ready to swap in ... only problem is .... I need to pull the driver's seat out to swap it over (it's the only way to do it too).

handbrake and boot was over $200 from memory ... as the handbrake is the entire ratchet mechanism as well with cable to mount under the floor of the car.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote