View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:44 PM   #45
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 
Default Re: Looking at downgrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_PSI
Funny. Didnt see a single ute there.

I think i reserve the right to have an attitude when im told my ute, which i've spend countless hours and alot of money keeping in pristine condition is worth $12,000.

Besides, if you read my original post i was asking about common problems with AU xr8's. Not what some epic bellend on the internet thinks my cars worth without ever seeing it once in the flesh.

I can say expressing that au's aren't the most attractive cars was wrong. But i believe my negativity towards the people arguing with me for no real reason is justified.

In short, no! I don't have respect for people who completly disrespect me.
every issue i outlined for you applies to the XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth
Door actuators fail, rear shock mounts fail in IRS models, brake warpage, steering racks, coilpacks and electrics can give issues with higher KM, window switches fail, window regulators, some models have paint issues, etc etc.
best of luck with your purchase