View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 03:39 PM   #62
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The number/percent of old Falcons still registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous1 View Post
I don't know if i'm the only one but can't help but feel some sadness looking at the figures and knowing how little are left and how quickly they are depleting never again to be made.
I started my Ford life owning Cortinas one of those being a Mk4 (or TE as their known in Australia).

These were the biggest selling car in the UK during their years of manufacture as well as in NZ. They are now the rarest out of all Cortina models. According to some stats I came across on the net awhile ago, out of 1.2 million Mk4/TE's produced only around 6,000 remain . Poor rust protection when manufactured believed to be the culprit
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote