View Single Post
Old 20-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #23
msford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1
Looks like May now for the wagons. There are a few around but not many. If you're after a hatch msford, you should see one in March. Depending on colour.

Have you put an order in yet? If you're looking at March delivery it will be on a boat now, so I won't be much help to you. Not much I can do anyway as I can't speed up time.

Did Andrew sell you one of his? You could have got one of his allocation - fly down here (he'd pony up for a one way Tiger flight, tell him I authorized it!) and driven it back north. 3k service a week or so later. Smiles all round.
Yes, the hatch and yes, I have put one on order (so my dealer says, so he'd better not be lying to me). That's why Andrew said to get that number off him so it could be confirmed that my order is definitely in the system.

Unfortunately, I didn't do the deal with Andrew as I discovered this forum after I had already rung around the local dealers and, not wanting to miss out, put an order in. To his credit, Andrew understood my situation and it wasn't worth the hassle of me stuffing around with cancelling my existing order. If, however, there is some glitch with that order I will gladly pay my own airfare to pick up one from Andrew (sorry, not into Tiger, will stick with Qantas...lol).

I have many friends and relatives in Melbourne so anyone looking for a new car down that way will be referred to Etheridge Ford.

PS: Andrew knows my location so let's just say that when that boat arrives with the NSW cars I will be able to see it from my house. Andrew went to the local Uni down this way, as well. Small freaking world!
msford is offline   Reply With Quote