View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
XESP351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default XE 4.1 X flow Turbo

Hey guys,

I'm aware you guys mainly work on late-ish model Fords. But i was wondering if you'd be able to help with a 4.1 X flow Turbo conversion. If not let me know.

The XE is stock at the moment, and it's actually a 3.3, and it's dual Fuel. It has factory everything including exhaust, carby etc. I would like to have the engine rebuilt as a 4.1 and set up for straight gas turbo (so low comp, gas heads and cam etc.) but i don't think you do that kind of engine building work, correct me if i'm wrong though. I'm looking at max power of 300 rwkw eventually out of the set-up.

I guess what i'd like help with is mainly the turbo set-up as i'm a V8 man and know FA about Turbos. So type of, and where to source, turbo and associated equipment, exhaust manifold, Gas research set up, plennum etc all for reasonable cost is all things i need advice about, also things like what exhaust set up i will need and also cooling system.

Other than the engine work i get the feeling Blue Power is an all stop shop for the remainder of the set up and i'd like to have a chat about the above and all the costs for you to do the job etc.

I'm not looking to get the job completed until another three months or so but i'd like to start accumulating the parts from now, so it's all good to go when the time comes.

Feel free to PM me or if's easier to speak on the phone or in person let me know and i'll call in.

Thanks. Fady.

XESP351 is offline   Reply With Quote