View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #68
kosij123

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

Dave from Rvo automatics & performance!

I purchased a built btr 4spd with a 2800rpm stally all up $2700 delivered to my door with 12 months warranty.

Got it fitted here in dubbo at a transmission shop.
Took it for 1 drive and all of a sudden it free reved I called Dave right there and then and asked him what could be wrong he said undo a oil line and start the car if no oil pours out they didn't for the stally correctly and the pump has smashed!

I removed the oil line and bam! No oil...

Now Dave new it was a fitting error and said to me right there and then would I like a new pump sent express or a whole new box sent to swap over? Dead set that's how generous he was. I said just a pump.

I then towed the car back to the shop who fitted the box and they pulled the box off and the pump was demolished they to this day deny it was there wrong doing. Dave then sent the pump to the shop and the shop called me saying the pump don't fit Dave asked if they have a lathe to machine it and there response was no we build boxes and hope for the best! Dave was gob smacked!

So Dave sent me another complete $2000 box even tho it was he's work that stuffed up we fitted the second box and car runs like a dream.

You tell me how many shops would do what Dave has done? I don't think he has even made a profit on my purchase hes sent me two boxes and a oil pump!

Couldn't give the champ a big enough rap. I and the tranny shop demanded another $300 to fit the new box those *** holes can jump I don't no how there in business. If there's a name & shame thread they belong in it.

RVO Automatics
4 Egan Rd Dandenong VIC 3175
(03) 9794 5004
kosij123 is offline   Reply With Quote