View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #71
Assassinbm

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

Pacific Ford Maroochydore

Traded in our FG on a Turbo Diseasel Focus, did this a couple of months ago & been a little slack in posting this, but here goes,

I contacted all dealers in south east QLD via email stating where I was, what I had to trade, & what I was looking for, Pacific Ford's James Anderson had responded with a few options, of which I narrowed down with my Wife which one she would be happy with(car is really for her) & James had been quite happy helping make the deal happen with the least amount of fuss.

This good service was also followed up with the first service as well, including a loan car as we are not locals, now I could have bought a car from dealer much closer, as in 2 minutes down the road from my shop, but the sales people from this dealer couldnt organise the proverbial p i ss up in a brewery, so we were quite happy to travel the 2 hours for the sale, & come service time, we go up on the Friday night for an early Saturday service, & a weekend up the coast, well done Pacific Ford