View Single Post
Old 25-07-2018, 01:28 PM   #90
eaglem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Would it be worth trading my FPV GT in on a new Mustang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK30RB View Post
Thats fair enough, but i have to ask..what got you into thinking you may like to consider buying a Mustang and starting this thread?

Was it something you are "Missing" in your GT, or something that particularly attracted you to the Mustang?

To be honest I just got this nagging desire to change over without researching the Mustang GT and when gets a Bee in their Bonnet it's hard to resist but once I started to research and found some Cons with the Mustang I started to rethink the situation. For instance, because of the width of the doors on the Mustang I wouldn't be able to open the door fully once in the garage and there's no way I could talk the other half into leaving her car out in the weather just so I can open the doors on my car. Also, I don't like the idea of not having a spare tyre and worse still, to have to pay out an extra $750 to have one. These are just some of the things I needed to weigh up. Admittedly the Mustang is a very nice looking car with all the fruit added but that fruit cost a lot extra. And to the end point, would it drive any better than what I already have. Don't get me wrong, I do have the money to buy one but I don't have the excess money to extend the garage to a 3 car garage as well.

Last edited by eaglem; 25-07-2018 at 01:45 PM.
eaglem is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: