View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 10:41 PM   #2983
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Day 2

Companies featured today include Stjarnagloss, International Detailing Association, Buff Brite, Solution Finish, Detail Factory, Ego Power, Rupes, and Stinger Chemicals.

Of interest to me, I’m loving the bright colors Detail Factory have brought to their product range, from lurid yellow to pink, teal blue and orange. No, not something that alters the function, but at least they are having some fun with colour. The pick set looks like it has my name on it, as does specific OG co-branded brush for tire dressing. I’m also looking forward to the XL version of their tire brush, easily on of my favorite brushes going.

EGO showcased a few new items, including the pressure washer and the stubby nozzle. Interesting the presenter noted that the lighter 2.5 ah batteries don’t quite provide enough power for the blowers, that the 5.0 ah batteries are the pick. The vacuum with the properly integrated storage points for the accessories is great to see. The pressure washer will do well too.

Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote