View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 06:06 PM   #61
Des
V8 Rock'n'Roll....

Location: You got me Rootin' like a Hog, Barkin' like a Dog, Climbing trees and Jumping logs....

1. My uncle gave me the lead to a Hillman Hunter he owned years ago and asked me to stick my finger over the end and tell him if it was sucking in air when he kicked it over....Him and my old-man were in tears with the results.
2. Off topic slightly. I was firing up the power to the 4.5 inch gun turret at the Naval Gunnery Range when the main switch (440 volt 60Hz) distribution box door wouldn't stay open. So I held it with one hand and flicked the switch. So what? The power is grounded through the distribution board. You wouldn't believe how much adrenalin flows through after that "little" shock!
3. When I was 15, an older mate and I put some oil into his HQ. The level kept dropping, so we filled it up until you could see it from the rocker cover. It was blowing some smoke, so we took it back to his old-man to ask what he thought the problem was....
4. Opening the bonnet on the BA with the wipers "up". Nice little scratch that really impressed me.

208.8 rwkw stock, update soon

20x8.5 fr 20x10 rr
Rumble thanks to:
Sureflo Exhaust - Stainless Cat's & 3.5in single catback system

"Tell 'em the guy with the Blue Mohawk sent Ya"
Des is offline   Reply With Quote