View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 07:50 PM   #69
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

[QUOTE=svo347]I really cant believe Im goin to admit to this but anyhow....

I carn't belive you admitted to that either ......... pure gold
Been laughen so hard it hurts .....
I"ve done so so much stupid stuff in shed , Most will never be told ...from setting fire to my 351 fairy ( who new carby kits didn"t have spare bits in em ) to arc welding spanners to alternators ,Dropping off jacks ext..ext Running over mates foot, the best that I will admit too was up grade to 240vlt lead light with 100 watt globe which in turn melted cover, no prob, just use it with out it, sounds harmless enough......... yeah rite......... Picture this 10pm 2 blokes flat on thier backs under Mini Cooper sitting on stands tryn to change speedo drive thingy 1hr later no luck (removing motor would have been a beter option ) 6ft 6 mate holding lead light cracks it giving motor one last almighty shove which inturn one stand parts company with its not to sucure mount , with car rocking on its last remaining stand he bales out the side pushing a very hot 100 watt globe into my forehead ware 20 years later you can still see a OSRAM 100 WATT imprint........ :SaiyanSmi

........Age and treachery will ALWAYS overcome youth and skill.......

CORTINA 250 2V POWER soon to be AUXR8 Windsor pwrd

.............WINDSOR WARLORD WHO CARRIES THE CLEVO MAFIA AND BROKEN BOSSES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
Quote of the weekend: "The quarter mile wasn't as long as I expected it to be".
Whoosha is offline   Reply With Quote