View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 10:58 PM   #454
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 
Default Re: Stolen Car Only Thread

This was just on facebook and as it is Ford from WA: https://www.facebook.com/josephine.m...V-KKY6kKxkuW7I
"Josephine Masiello added 2 new photos — feeling angy.
7 hrs ·
If anyone happens to see my car driving about in WA, please let me know asap as the person who has it is refusing to give it back to me and has since cut contact. My rego is 1CWU844. There are Legion 13, Gemina & Bigfella stickers across the rear window which makes it a bit easier to spot from behind.
The couple who currently have it were nice enough to send me a pic of them in it yesterday so if you see either them or my car I'd really appreciate a heads up.
If you are happy to share this around too I would greatly appreciate it. My contact number to get in touch with me is 0414604904.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

3.40pm **car has been reported as stolen and was seen in Albany where they failed to stop so if you are in the Southwest you may see it. If so can you report direct with police on 131444 in regard to Fail to Police #160518103612946.
So overwhelmed with the support everyone has ahown and the shares, thankyou all so much"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thieves.jpg (24.2 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg stolen.jpg (161.4 KB, 100 views)