View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 11:26 PM   #35
Ratmick
IT Drone from Sector 7G
Donating Member2

Default Re: New Fiesta ST coming to Aus! Pricing and Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
They might not have offered the Mountune package through dealerships again due to lack of take up - the problem was the dealership sales crew we got ours from hadn't even heard of it, I had to insist on wanting this options package.

It's a sad indication that a customer knows more about your own product, if the sales teams have no idea about it then that's not going to help get numbers up.

It was overpriced naturally but it was covered under manufacturer warranty which was the big winner.
I lost the two front tyres on my mid-2016 ST (the OEM Potenzas) due to what I reckon was poor alignment from factory, they were so bad on the insides you could see the belts but the outsides of the tyres still looked brand new.

The guy behind the Service desk at Sunbury Ford said that <20,000km out of OEM fronts was 'normal as they're super-sticky'.

You've met me, I'm a 55yo grandfather, if you're going to try and **** me at least make it half-believable...or get up earlier in the morning.

...replaced all four with KU39s. If your dad wants 2x virtually unmolested Potenzas (i.e. the rears) drop me a PM

Last edited by PG2; 08-09-2019 at 11:54 PM. Reason: avoiding the swear filter
Ratmick is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: