Thread: XC Cobra #140
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2011, 01:39 AM   #158
Paull
P6 LTD

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For all the hard work performed around paint, trim, engine codes in the Classics section. General all round knwoledge and willingness to impart on others 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
Any further updates Paull?

Love reading your build and the effort you have put in. Great work
Louise, unfortunately no updates as yet. Work and family commitments have seen work on the Cobra almost stop for now. It is a case of priorities, namely family and home stuff first.

In that, the Wall has now been finished

BUT!! She who must be obeyed has me onto another project, the Spa!

I had very much wanted to get his done before the end of this summer (it has so been so bloody hot in Perth of late!!) but even this isn't likely to occur

But what has really been taking up the time, both working on and going away, is that of the Campervam (ex-Ambo)

We are going on another little holiday next weekend so with that, the poor old XC languishes in the shed feeling very unloved Even more so for the XD, it wont see anything being done for quite some time.

I am hoping to get some more time on it in the second half of this year on the Cobra. There are a few smaller jobs, get the passenger side window and install, fit the rear screen along with the parcel shelf that may get done sooner. Once done, I can then finish off the interior, just don't know when.
Paull is offline   Reply With Quote