View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:31 AM   #257
foxy
Starter Motor

Default Re: Stolen Car Only Thread

Hi all

I'd like to be honest and appologise for joining your forum for the sole purpose of this post, I hope you all understand my intentions are good and I hope, if you are able to, you can help me out.

My brothers home in Baldivis WA was broken into new years eve and among the items stolen are quite a few that would appeal uniquely to Ford enthusiasts. If you see any of these for sale could you please email me the info to carolscown@hotmail.com.

They broke into his shed and trashed his 2005 mkII GT, took the original wheels off that and trashed his 351 XY GT took the original Dragway 5 spoke 14 inch Wheels off that as well.

They also stole a heap of collectable Model cars that are quite valuable, the list as follows...

All are Biante 1:18 Scale model cars
XY Falcon GTHO Phase 3 "Allan Moffat" Hardie Ferodo 500
XY Falcon GTHO Phase 3 "John Goss" McLeod Ford (Trublue)
XY Falcon GTHO Phase 3 "John Goss" McLeod Ford (Trublue)
XY Falcon GTHO Track White
XY Falcon GTHO Wild Violet (purple)
XY Falcon GTHO Track Red
XW Falcon GTHO Phase 2 Starlight Blue
XW Falcon GTHO Phase 2 Grecian Gold (bronze colour)
LJ Torana GTR XU1 "Peter Brock"
LJ Torana GTR XU1 "Peter Brock"
LJ Torana GTR XU1 Green
XB GT Falcon Coupe "Allan Moffat" Hardie Ferodo 1000 car 33

And one Classic Carlectables 1:18 Scale car XW Falcon GTHO Phase 2 "Allan Moffat" 64E

They didnt get the certificates for any of these cars so we have the ID numbers to identify them. If any of this stuff pops up for sale and it seems odd or at a price too good to be true I'd really appreciate a heads up so we can maybe see if the numbers match or something.

Your help is really appreciated. These guys seemed to know exactly what they were taking (they left the non collectable models) so I guess they could pop up anywhere.

Cheers
Fox
foxy is offline   Reply With Quote