View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #72
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Would it be worth trading my FPV GT in on a new Mustang?

I will echo what others have been suggesting in that you should keep your Falcon GT. Its pretty clear that you have a strong emotional attachment to it, and their will be opportunities to buy a Mustang in the future, there will never be another Falcon.
But…….

I say this for you, and others commenting in this thread, to keep an open mind. There are some pretty rusted on Falcon fans here that have the blinkers on. Don’t get me wrong, I was a Falcon man long before a Ford man, I was devastated when the closure was announced and that the Falcon was to end. I LOVE my Falcons and all the Falcons that I have piloted over the years. But time moves on and, with the rose tinted glasses off, the final Falcons were well ready to be retired. They were excellent cars and represent something very special, but the Mustang moves everything forward as can only happen when development dollars continue to flow. I don’t mean to offend anyone with this post, just a prompt others to keep an open mind. Take one for a drive. No they don’t hammer off the line quite like a supercharged Miami, but there really isn’t much in it to be honest and you will be having too much fun to even notice.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: