View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:12 AM   #89
jimmyxr6t04
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Any VF performance figures out there yet?

Geez you guys are a funny bunch... GTS hasn't even been delivered yet. Once it's delivered, and proper tests have been done, then we'll all see.

It's more than just auto parking and blind spot etc, it has a heap of strengthened parts, extra cooling, massive brakes, fantastic suspension, lots of R&D went into this car.

There's a doco on Speed (foxtel) tonight at 7:30 about the GTS build, i'll be watching it with interest.

I'm 99% sure my next car is going to be a GT (i've always wanted one, well before this new GTS was mentioned), but i'm not so biased and worried about 0-100 times that i won't consider the GTS. The main reason i'm opting for the GT is price. If the GTS was closer to 80k, i'd have some more serious decisions to make!

How will all you guys react if the GTS does manage a 4.4, or even faster? Let alone if it flogs our beloved GT around a track? I'm sure as hell not going to get as defensive as some of you lot, and hell i'll probably own one in the next few months!

At the end of the day, who cares if it does exactly the same time as the R-Spec, or a tad slower, it's still a fantastic package.

And, as for facts... It is currently the most powerful. FPV being understated or not, that's FPV's fault. Even if FPV didn't understate, the GT still isn't 430kw but probably 375kw. I'm tipping the GTS to nudge 340-350rwkw on the dyno, but time will tell.
This user likes this post: