Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 09:18 PM   #414
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
Perusing the latest Victa brochure, Mustang's of course!

Cool....surprised to see so many different Mustang choices actually .. How to you feel as a pro on self propelled by the way ?. I see Victa do one as per your catalogue pic..

Do you have an out and out preference for your business use or do you cover a few different bases depending on the job situation aka cut/mulch , side throw , catch etc...Be interested to know . Don't need them for business purposes or anything any more but ................This is my current list of grass/bush/tree equipment .

I have four mowers all push type , all petrol three of which are four stroke , one 2 stroke . All three 4 stroke are Briggsy's and all run really well

1x ROVER , 2 x MTD and 1x MAKITA . One LTH19530 Husqvarna ride on (19.5 hp) , one Jonsered TL 33 brushcutter with awesome Mitsubishi engine that hasn't missed a beat in 25 years and a new one year old Husqvarna 28cc brushcutter ..Two battery type blowers (Makita is terrific) and a cheap Rockwell is okay .A Rockwell battery line trimmer too .Very elderly Jonsered hedge trimmer and equally elderly 14" chainsaws ..

Why I have so much gear is probably an issue but I do enjoy having them .

Who knows , one day I might even add a Victa to my manifest..that'd be long overdue perhaps because they're an Aussie institution..
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote