View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Default Re: The road to recovery Bundaberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist View Post
Yeh the whole North Burnett is a disaster zone. The flood proof bridges in Muddy and Gayndah both went under. It will be years if not decades before things catch up out there.
I have rellies that live betwen Biggenden and Gayndah....During the flood, they lost power for 3 weeks....Cut off from both Biggenden and Gayndah for 1week.....Lost all perishables as a result...Luckily, they didn't loose any property, as they live on a hill area....

However everything has recovered well since....All bridges are repaired...Roads need a bit of work in the low lying areas, but it's always been that way for the last 30 years....So not a real big deal

My misses has rellies in Bundy....They lost everything except their house....So they have set about rebuilding their lives as best they can being in their 60's.....

I have already offered my support to those relatives, which good relatives do anyway....

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote