View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 07:47 PM   #635
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC View Post
Hello GTLEGEND, I am not even sure of the correct name for this item.

1. It is the rubber? Pads/seals that sit on top of the boot lid and between the upright struts on the BA xr8 rear spoiler. when they repaired the car and removed the spoiler, etc., they used the same ones to put it back on, but because they were moved/perished, the boot now fills with water. (I am not sure if there are two sets of seals in that one set for the bottom of the strut and one for the top of the strut between the spoiler) if so, both sets.

2. Drivers side door handle + switch assembly for the windows etc. - BA XR8 ( black n silver ) I can take a photo of this and post it up if required.

Thank you
Pete
Hi Peter,

Boot spoiler to bootlid seals. Sits between the spoiler and boot lid only. Used to be sold as part of fitting kit BAF44222AKT. Unfortunately obsolete and now longer available.

Drivers door handle: inside or outside? Inside there are four different ones available, pending you have warm charcoal or dark stone interior, then if its chrome or satin aluminum finish. The only one still available is Warm Charcoal/Satin Aluminum finish around $90) Outside handle still available, paint to suit around $90 also.

For the window switches, will need a VIN as there are multiple different units available pending on on illumination or not, build date, etc.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote