View Single Post
Old 26-02-2015, 06:07 PM   #422
The_Interceptor
Starter Motor

Default Re: AU series 1, 2, or 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
Hmm ok...I think you have been given a bit of a story, what's the part number on the ECU? Also it would have been slightly cheaper to offer a wheel without the buttons new so I'm not sure of the logic there?

There must be a list of what the engine got? It will be a 185kw version so unless it got some T series parts I'm not sure what else would have been done during the time.

If it did it might have a t series ecu which explains why it was perhaps not a stock 185 ecu....cosworth is a stretch even with Tickfords UK links.
Hey Polyal, you don't have to believe me, all I written here is what I know, except that the only time I put it on a dyno back in about 2002, the engine was putting out 234Kw. There is a handmade by someone sticker on the engine, it runs a little lumpy but please don't keep saying that it is a dealer option. There was one for sale on eBay a few months back with the red leather seats. I don't like leather seats. The car was built at Ford, sent on a truck to Tickford, Tickford did whatever, then the car was transported back to Ford to go through their pre delivery section. Then it was trucked up to the dealer near where I live, it sat in the showroom with my permission whilst I had to rearrange leasing because I had changed banks. If you don't wish to believe me, then that is OK, but please keep it to yourself.
The_Interceptor is offline   Reply With Quote