View Single Post
Old 26-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #5
Mad Maxine

Thumbs up

I would also like to relate a great customer service experience I had recently at O'Brien Glass (the windscreen mob) at Geebung in Brisbane.

I rang them to see if they could attach my rear view mirror, as I didn't want to do a half-arsed job using the cheap products over the counter. I ended up speaking with three different people, but eventually got through put on to a lovely lady named Marion, who said 'come over and we can do that for you no worries'.

So, I jumped in the Coupe, got to O'Brien Glass, and a chap named Dave came out, removed the old adhesive, checked my mirror was OK (it was a replacement one from the wreckers, as the old one fell onto the transmission lever of course, and smashed), and put it on pretty much straight away.

When I went in to pay, Marion said "No charge" - I nearly fell over. In appreciation, I took a photo of Dave in the Coupe (plus another chap who was practically drooling over her from his desk in the front office!) and told them their excellent service would be repaid in good press, and since this seems like a good opportunity, here it is!

It made for an excellent Saturday!

Shazz

1977 XC GS Coupe
Mad Maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: